Our OTs assess, create a program and address children’s problems in behavior, sensory processing, movement, handwriting and others that affect their play and school activities. The programs are individualized. To manage their concerns, they can be seen in one-on-one, dyad or small-group sessions.
We see children who exhibit:
- Delays in developmental milestones
- Hypo or hyperactivity
- Difficulties coping in school
- Limited play skills and inability to make friends
- Excessive tantrums or aggressive behaviors
- Significant inattentiveness